When the Holiday’s come around, many of us like to give little gifts or baked goods to the people we love. This One Sheet Gift Box is perfect for those special occasions, can be made in a flash and uses only a sheet of 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper! That’s it. How cool is that? Most of us have plenty of scrapbooking paper laying around.
How to make a One Sheet Gift Box
- Using a Score Board, score one sheet of 12 x 12 paper (27 x 27 cm) at 3″ and 9 inches
Metric: 7.62 cm and 22.8 cm
- Rotate paper and Score at 1″, 3 1/2″, 6 1/2″ and 9 inches.
Metric: 2.54 cm, 8.9 cm, 16.5 cm and 22.8 cm
- Cut down to the middle score lines
- Cut tabs off the corner op of sheet to make lid.
- Fold on score lines
- Tape with box together using a strong adhesive
Such a easy and cute box, huh? What’s great about this One Sheet Gift Box is it can be customized for any theme! All you have to do fill it up with your favorite cookies or treats. If you don’t have time to make it now, just print off the instructions!