Gorgeous papers, huh? The papers are from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection, it’s an oldie but goody. I’ve always loved the colors of these papers, it was hard to cut them up…..sigh….but totally worth it now.
How to make a Paper Cone Wreath:
Supplies Needed to make a Paper Cone Wreath:
- Cut pattered paper into 6 x 6 inch squares.
- Roll into cones and hot glue together.
You’ll need to make approximately 17 cones for a 12″ wreath. Ink the edges of the cone as desired.
For the wreath’s second layer:
- cut patterned paper into 4 x 6 inch pieces.
- Roll them into cones and hot glue together.
You’ll need to make approximately 17 cones also for the second layer. Ink edges as desired.
- Hot glue the 4 x 6 cones to cover the gaps between the first cone layer.
For the center of the wreath, I added an 8 inch scallop circle and shadow cut from Cricut Elegant Edges and embossed a sentiment cut from Gypsy Wanderings. I laced seam binding ribbon throughout the circle scallop and stuck in a couple of cute leaf stick pins.