I’ve had these two little Wooden Birdhouses sitting in my “things to make one day”
heap pile and after watching a video over at Court’s Crafts, I decided to blow the dust off them and turn them into something cute.
I made one house Shabby Chic using Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the other house, I made Whimsical using Cindy Loo and the Ribbons & Rosettes cartridges.
Here’s how I decorated my little wooden birdhouses:
Shabby Chic Birdhouse
- Distress a white painted birdhouse with sandpaper and inks.
- Mod Podge paper on house
- Adhere lace ribbon and adhesive pearls on house
- Add a spiral flower cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
- Mod Podge paper on the birdhouse
- Roof -Cricut Ribbons & Rosettes scallop boarder cut at 1/2 x 3 inches.
- Wrap twine aroung house
- Whimsical bird cut from Cindy Loo cartridge cut at 2 inches.
You can check out my Thursday Tutorial post and Court’s video over at FCCB- HERE!
Like Me on Facebook!