I'm sharing a tutorial today on how to make Paper Coffee Cups that can be filled with Christmas treats.
Paper Coffee Cups
I made these cups on a score board and cut various tags using Cricut Gyspy Wanderings. I used K.Andrews Designs- Winter Wishes Sentiments to stamp a little Christmas Cheer.
Want to make these mugs for yourself? Follow my simple steps below on how to make your own. This isn't my original idea so I'll give credit to the original designer.
Supplies Used to Make Paper Coffee Cups:
- Score board,
- strong tape
- a piece of cardstock cut at 9" x 4.5"
- piece of matching scrap paper about 4"x4" (for handle)
How to Make Paper Coffee Cups:
- Score the 9" x 4.5" paper opposite side up at 1",2",3",4",5",6",7" and 8"
- Pre-fold at score lines
- Cut tabs on the scorelines at the bottom and
- Cut 2 notches on the last tab of the cup so the cup can be adhered on the inside.
- Fold and tape each bottom tab on top of one another.
- Use your scrap 4"x4' paper to make a circle for the cup handle.
- Score the ends of the handle to make little tabs which will adhere to outside of cup.
There you go! A fun little mug to fill with lots of treats.